5 Things American Tourists Shouldn’t Wear in Europe
Please Note: Young People Wear Many of These Styles Throughout Europe. These tips are geared toward 35+ year old travelers. Thanks for watching!
Grab a Wolters World Shirt
Heading to Europe & Not Sure What to Pack? Here are a few things that my fellow US travelers may want to avoid packing if they are traveling to Europe.
1. Baseball Caps: Europeans in general do not wear baseball caps, especially backwards. You would be better served to wear a more traditional hat. You will see an occasional NY Yankee hat, but why not buy the fancy hat you always wanted instead?
2. Athletic Wear: Europeans tend to wear athletic wear to do sports, not to wear around town. There is a trend of more athleisurewear in Europe, but it is not to the extent that there is in US.
3. Khakis: the omnipresent US male pant choice is not something you will see too often in Europe. Go for colored pants or jeans. If you want khaki like pants wear Chinos instead of Dockers. The pants you will see are a thinner cut or “skinnier” fit than in the US.
4. Oversized US University Sweatshirts.
5. Sport Shoes or High Heals: US sport shoes and white socks are not quite as popular in Europe as they are in the US. You may be better off with Urban Street shoes like Vans instead. Also, women should be careful with high heels as with all the cobblestone it is easy to hurt your ankles.
Filmed in Rome, Italy
What Shoes to Take to Europe
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At